|Senior player – 1 year||$650|
|Senior player – 1 month||$330|
|Junior player – 1 year
(under 19 at 1/1/18)
|Senior chukkas – 1 year||$245|
It is compulsory to hold an affiliated APF playing membership if you intend to play polo in Australia. This covers you for Public Liability & Personal Accident Insurance, APF & State Association fees and Club fees where applicable. All memberships expire on 31/12/18.
Please contact Suzie Ruse on 02 9388 9593 or at email@example.com with any queries.
Anyone is welcome to join Millamolong Polo Club as a member and start playing polo. Register and activate your membership instantaneously via the NSW Polo Association website. Prior to registration, please gain approval from the Club President/Secretary.
- Play whenever you like, subject to ground conditions.
- Join in on any club practice sessions.
- Play with friendly and inclusive enthusiasts.
- Receive 50% discount on ground fees at Millamolong tournaments.
- Receive 10% discount on club merchandise.
- Receive complimentary entry for you and your partner to the VIPS
- Lounge at the John Davis Volvo Polo Carnival.
- To play at Millamolong all players must be a member of a club in
Australia to meet with NSW Polo insurance requirements.
- Players must abide by the NSW Polo Association rules and regulations.
- Players are fully responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their horses.
- Players understand that the Club is there for players use at all times.
- Members run the club ground and work together to maintain the pitch
- There is zero tolerance for bad language on the field or any back chat
towards the umpires.
Handicaps are based on ability and the general quality of your play. The handicaps apply globally so you can take your handicap anywhere in the world. Inexperienced players begin at -2 with the maximum rating a 10 Goal handicap. The top rated player in Australia is 7 goals. Each year a handicap committee will review all players in their state based on playing performance. For more information contact the Club office on 0467 676 562 or visit the NSW Polo Association website.
President – Andrew Ashton
Treasurer – Eugene Marais
For all member inquiries please contact the Club Office Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org